My aim with this blog is to publish some of the work I did on the field of Artificial Neural Networks. Between 2001 nd 2004 I developed a Neural Network trainer software that was able to distribute workload among multiple networked workstations. I think the idea deserves to be reserved for future reference.
In the first couple of posts I will be covering the following topics:
- Introduction to neural networks
- Feedforward neural networks
- The backpropagation algorithm
- The backpropagation algorithm using matrix algebra
- The RProp algorithm
- The RProp algorithm using matrix algebra
I hope that some of you will find my posts useful.